I'm exhausted, so here are the cliff-notes details...
- The curtains in the back hide a lot of junk and make me feel like I'm in a more confined space (I like that).
- The narrow shelves on the concrete block are actually cornices I purchased at at auction. I spray painted them bright orange and spiced marmalade.
- The dress form, in the form of a stamp, is extremely trendy right now, and I am fortunate to have the real deal.
- Working just a bit in the space a few minutes ago, I think I may be standing a lot. A rug is in order to keep my tootsies warm.
- Elizabeth told me the ceiling was ugly, but I assured her it was better than the exposed wood, pipe, and electrical wires, covered in yuck. She admittedly agreed.
- Embellishing with ribbon is not my forte, so I'm keeping mine tucked down below the desk, inside some antique drawers, in the old train suitcase. I like old, useful things. If you're reading this, Tim...Hey ;)
- What do you think? I'm hoping there are no unknown leakages of water coming from the floor joists above all of my precious paper. I've already discovered two leaks. I'm a gambler, but am taking precautions.
Goodnight. It's another big day tomorrow. I hope to be crafting at least once this week, but spring is here, and the lawn is calling!