Hello ladies (and you wild card gents)! This is a quick post, as I have to hurry in order to make it to an auction on time. I love love love auctions. But I wanted to show my latest card, a "think spring" card, as I know many of us here in the blowy midwest wish that season would come and stay put.
This card was inspired by one that someone else had made. Only for the bright colors, mind you. I do not copy!!! Previously, I had made another bunny card with the flower behind her, and I think it looks like a little thought bubble. Don't you? So I called this card "Spring Dreamin', and it is also my entry for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #53.
Like I said, I have an auction to run to, so here's the quick details...
- the paper is mostly all heavyweight cardstock
- the font was printed from my computer and laboriously scissored and mounted to the backround. There is string behind all that
- cartridges used are (ironically) Winter Woodland for bunny, the thought bubble and flowers come from Accent Essentials
- the thought bubble flower, and other paper parts were distressed using a Tim Holtz product
- Cuttlebug pressed the polka dots onto the green paper
- Ribbon Boutique is the brand for the ribbon
- the button is a spare that I find here and there, attached with floss
- I couldn't resist putting a little white pom-pom puff on as the bunny cottontail. I mean, how could he live without it?!?!?
So, goodbye! I'm off to bid er' up (whatever that may be)!!!